Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday - Ten Bookish Things


 
http://www.brokeandbookish.com/p/top-ten-tuesday-other-features.html



This week's top ten is...Top Ten Bookish Things (That Aren't Books) That I'd Like To Own (new bookshelves, bookends, cool bookmark, a bookish shirt, etc.

So, of course, I'd like to start with number ten...

10. I would really love to get bookshelves built into the walls of my room, so I don't have these huge, towering things hogging up so much space in my personal areas.


9. I think some really neat looking bookends always add a little touch of personality to your shelves, SO I would get these next.



8. BOOKMARKS! I read so many books, these would be essential...plus, I notice many that are different and unique from your original piece of paper.



7. Any kind of merchandise related to my books. I'm particular to clothing and decorations that I am likely to use again and again, like coffee mugs or phone cases.


 

6. Giftcards to bookstores...getting one of these is like Christmas morning for me.


5. A unique bag to carry all those books in! Not only would it be more convenient for me to haul the non-ebooks in, but it adds style and flare to my personality.



4. Accessories for my e-reader...I mean, look at all the neat covers and things they have in stock for me to buy!


3. I desperately want a bedspread with my books printed on it...though they do make comforters with book covers on them, I was unable to convince the "higher authority" to let me have one.



2. The movie...occasionally. I do have to admit they tend to butcher books when they make them into movies, so I usually don't like to watch them, but even so it's still neat to see your characters brought to life, in the right way, of course.



1. A book nook! I always wanted a small area that I could hide away in and read by myself...I'd love to have some windows involves in it, as well. :D

8 comments:

  1. I love the book nooks! Great list! I have to say that I would want basically everything on here haha.

    Thanks for stopping by Disappear Into Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those book nooks are awesome! And a bookish bed comforter would be awesome... this is a fantastic list. Oooh and I also love the T-shirt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those book nooks...they're amazing. I just want everything on this entire list!

    x Ely

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would be so awesome to have a book nook! And I love the quote on that shirt, so neat. After seeing all the awesome bookish accessories people posted this week I'm itching to buy some things!! Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh! I love the bookends!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful list. Just makes me add more to mine. LOL.

    Thanks for stopping by on my site earlier. Loved your comment.

    Marianne from Let's Read

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great list! I love the book nook. It would be perfect for rainy days when you just want to spend all day with a book.

    Thanks for stopping by my TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I love the idea of a book nook, especially the second one - it looks so pretty and comfortable!

    Obsessive Compulsive Reader

    ReplyDelete